13 January, 2007

Burning Crusade Mumblings

I'm such a huge nerd, I pre-ordered two copies of the Burning Crusade just in case. I got one Collectors Edition reserved on Amazon.com but since they might not ship in time I have a regular copy reserved at a near Gamestop which will be open on Monday night. Fortunately my brother is also planning on getting the expansion so we're going to split the costs, booyah!

Anyone of you guys standing in line Monday night or even have your copy yet?

Oh, and speaking of a Crusader - David Beckham's going to play for L.A. Galaxy! That's friggin's suweet! That contract sure was worth mucho dinero. Now just to get things going Phoenix has to set up a team for the MLS so I don't need to car over to L.A.-L.A. land.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My local EB games has two copies of the CE that I reserved and paid for the day that Blizzard announced that it would sell a CE. My daughter and I will be there at midnight.

SADLY, I live on the West Coast and you East Coast types will have been frolicking in Outland for hours and hours before I ever set foot through the portal.

Nerf Eastern Daylight Time. IT'S A SLAP IN THE FACE.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm holding off on grabbing TBC until I see just how my server is going to react to the release. In the end I'll probably be getting it in early February, well after the initial crush hopefully.

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh I did the same, Pre-ordered the normal Burning Crusade which got sent yesterday, so I will get it on monday.
I also ordered the collection edition cause I want the art book and ofc its fun collecting stuff!

Anyway thanks for a good site, always fun to read what u write about:)

//your cousin Patrik

2:40 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Hey Patrik! (Lägg till mig på din MSN eller ICQ!)

3:21 AM  
Blogger Vaelin said...

In other news, Blizzard fixed the infamous Horde node capping exploit in AV with today's minipatch. Thank God.

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I was suddenly struck by the real reason that the T4, T5, etc. paladin gear looks the way it does.

The designer has a thing for FHP. They're all chick outfits.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home