06 June, 2006

No Patch Today?

I log on to see the usual empty server list, but no updater running. Does this mean the patch has been postponed? From a Paladin's perspective, I certainly hope so. Blizzard still hasn't worked out the bugs they created in Seal of Command as far as I know. The more time they spend debugging, the better as far as I'm concerned. After all, there's very little for our class in this patch anyway.

On a side note, I've really been enjoying my Hunter in PvP - especially in Alterac Valley. From what I understand, Blizzard has finally fixed the geography exploit that allowed Horde to run up behind and jump into the bunker closest to the bridge at the Alliance base. The 1.11 AV's should run faster, too. They weren't kidding about removing many NPC's and nerfing the health on the remaining ones. I'm just thankful that on live realms, there won't be as many Shamans. Every AV that I played on the PTR was jam-packed with Chain Lightning/Warstomp spamming n00bz that pushed the Horde steadily forward to an eventual win.

2 Comments:

Blogger LordVir said...

I can't believe how sweet the shaman buff is. Healing way? Plus the buffs to their already sweet elemental tree? The funny part is they didn't improve ehancement which was the worst tree going in. Blizz really isn't good at this talent review stuff.

I was kinda hoping the patch would come out today, I'd like to pick up the new redoubt set.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the devs are exalted with AV now. They don't need the exploit anymore. :P

Don't you think that something as simple as a terrain exploit was not fixed soon enough? All they had to do was raise it a bit.

Anyway, the fewer NPCs the better. There's like 1001 NPC guads leading up to iceblood. Score another one for the alliance.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home