31 May, 2006

The Drought Has Ended!

A blue has FINALLY posted in the Paladin forums (aside from the bug fix submission update). Say hello to Coreiel. He says:
In the interest of fairness, Tonic has asked that I come socialize with you as well as the Shamans, which I'm glad to do.

I'm not a CM, nor do I have any impact on your talents or how you play (though I absolutely love adventuring with you - Devotion Aura is possibly my favorite spell to have on me in the game), but I'd love to simply give you a little blue love for the time being.

Your CMs are busy as bees, and you'll hear from them in due course. For now, though, thank you for being so patient.

~Feathers
He's also locked a couple obnoxious threads. On the whole, though, I'm still giving Blizzard an F in communication.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the attempt at placation.
"We know you guys want communication, so I'm here communicating. See? We're communicating. look at all this communication."

Also, note that we STILL don't have a blue who actually PLAYS our class. At least this one seems to be alliance however.

Pessimism aside, I've been having a lot of fun playing my paladin after a 6 month break. Took down my first raid boss last night (Kurinnaxx)
Blizzard can go to hell.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tseric is in? Wanna guess if he's the next one being thrown to the paladin wolves?

Haha, that would explain it.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Brian T. Stuart said...

Can someone please explain to me what "in the interest in fairness" means?

Are they admitting that they have somehow not been fair?

I don't understand....

9:49 PM  
Blogger Brian T. Stuart said...

All I want is a melee hybrid....

The current incarnation of the Paladin is a caster who has to melee to engage his spells.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home