15 March, 2006

Going on a quick vacation...

...Not that it's important to you, but I just wanted to alert to you that I'm doing a quickie travel to California. Of course I'll bring my laptop with me and try to go online wherever I can -- but you never know, I might wind up in, *gulp*, a hotel without internet. I'll be gone up until about Friday afternoon or so.

I've got three stops:
- Disneyland (hey! I'm going there with my cousins who are 5 and 9).
- Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Blizzard HQ.

Just kidding about Blizzard HQ. Their offices are hidden as there are too many kids who want to get there. I'm not kidding. Heck, I don't want to sound like a lame-o but if they wouldn't be hiding their location I would try to go see them! I'd probably enter/not enter depending on whether I knew they had a gift shop or not.

However it looks like it's cool though. There'll probably be no more news for the remainder of the week unless Eyonix is planning on detailing specifics on what's in store for us in 1.11 (not bloody likely).

I hope you guys are having a fun spring break!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird! I'm leaving for LA in about an hour, and I too will be back home on friday afternoon.
One question, are you me?
Probably not since my paladin Sita is retired. :(

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Wow. I'm ALSO leaving in an hour! :D

8:50 PM  
Blogger Brian T. Stuart said...

Since I live in LA (Ontario, really), I visit Blizzard every weekend (and toss a tomato!). Just kidding.

Good luck with Disney Land. I took my nephew (who's 9) to Magic Mountain two weekends ago and am still recovering.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually visited Blizz HQ a few times. It is kinda hard to find because it's surrounded by buildings that look exactly like it 0.o

No, seriously. It looks just like a regular business building. Once you walk inside though you know it's Blizzard. They got huge life-size battle standards and statues. Was pretty cool.

In their waiting room they have a nice cozy couch and a huge black folder full of fan mail you can look through. In that room they have glass classes full of game memorabilia and posters. All the rooms are locked and are opened via cards. Was pretty quite when I last went.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Just passed Ontario on my way to the Motel, actually. Just hooked up to the free wireless internet provided here and am prepared to check some on my AH dealings :)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home