10 March, 2006

Defender - A Music Video

First, I'd like to thank Mastgrr for the opportunity to become a contributor to this great resource for the class we all love, though sometimes bittersweetly. He recommended that I make an introductory post, so here we are.

This is my first attempt ever at such a project. When I ran across this song, I knew it had to be integrated with some WoW footage. I used Fraps (free trial version, hence the watermark) and Windows Movie Maker. Overall, I was very pleased with the outcome. It's a bit slow moving, and maybe could have used more action. As a lover of the Paladin class and its background, though, it seems to get better each time I watch it.
This is a lore-based movie and as such won't show PvP or "phat damage."

Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/Defenderwmv/;4865010;;/fileinfo.html

~Vaelin - Paladin of Gilneas

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I would REALLY love to see this video, but downloads from filefront don't work for me, can you please try and put it up on another website?

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone else seen a rise in LFM Paladin or high end raiding guilds looking for Paladins? I've had two try to recruit me from my current guild. I'm starting to think the discussion of paladin population decline is true.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've have a few tells in the last couple weeks asking me to join an (strat, ubrs, DM) instance run. I've been 60 for a while now and never had that happen before the patch. I get tells fairly often on my priest who isn't even 60 yet, but never had on my paladin. Kind of nice to feel wanted, but yeah... paladins are becoming sparce it seems.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home