19 March, 2007

Branching Out

This post brought to you by Cleanse.

Keeping you free of the 'rot since level 42.



This is just a quick note to my fans, and those whose interest I have sparked in a certain up-and-coming competitor to WoW. With my focus turning to what I hope will be greener pastures for my MMO experience soon, I'll be wanting to post more on this topic. PaladinSucks.com is not the proper forum for this, as the class in said game is not called "Paladin" and PaladinSucks.com has been and will continue to be focused on the WoW Paladin. I'll continue to contribute here when I run across new and exciting (or frustrating) news and insights into the WoW Paladin class.

I've registered the domain HammerofSigmar.com and hope to have it up and running accordingly. Don't expect updates too often, especially in these early stages (which is pretty much my trend here - I blog when I'm feeling like it and something is blogworthy). As development moves further along, into alpha and beta, I'm sure there will be more and more juicy tidbits to toss out.

Until then, keep on rolling on Warrior gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home