06 December, 2006

Lamest Blue Response Ever

All the loot you want just got harder to get with this patch.

Your guilds just got a boost to the nexus crystal stash.

Don't believe me? If there are any responses that undermine themselves it's crap responses like that. Basically it's:

"Question! Why is Pally loot dropping for Horde and Shaman loot dropping for Alliance?"

"It's fine, l2p. It's not a bug. It's a feature. ENJOY IT AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT I DONT EVEN ADRESS YOUR QUESTION DIRECTLY BUT SPIT OUT MARKET LANGUAGE BULLCRAP!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the fact that you all can't have Shamans, and we can't have Paladins, for another month and a half.

And it's still going to be at least 10 days more /played until those Nelfs and Draenei are raiding in MC. That's with lots of help.

That's two months of Shaman drops for a faction that can't use them.

If it's any consolation, Shaman stuff hardly ever drops. I know. I was a raiding Shaman.

Surely the loot tables could have been patched at the time of the release of the expansion. (Again, not that it'll do anyone any good for a while after that anyway!)

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belfs I meant. (Sigh)

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the guy above me:
Come on, be fair. Not all people like PvP.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*reads the response* So what's the problem? He's basically saying that Pali stuff is dropping because the game is now ready to have Palis on both sides, with no matter to if you HAVE one with you in the raid.

Did you guys freak out on the five-mans when the really good stuff that no-one could use ALWAYS dropped?

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hear it already, when my guild downs Neffy for the first, sweet sweet kill... 2x Shaman chests. I fear for my sanity... the anguish will be legendary.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home