20 September, 2006

PaladinSucks Song (Epic Maneuver Remix)

Snow mentioned that the Pally PVP sets for Arenas in the Burning Crusade have leaked. For some odd reason they're in French though! Click here and scroll down to check Snow's translation. Quite awesome that we get a choice between a Retnoob and Healadin set!

In other matters, don't judge a book by its cover. Many people have a misconception about this blog. I play the class every single day. In fact, I dare everyone here to search through the archives and find a statement where I claim "this class sucks". This doesn't mean though that I don't have my fair share of criticism. I have no problem speaking my mind.

For convenience I'll quote a post I made on BrokenToys.org:
Woah there! I'm not emo!

[This blog] was originally just a project meant to create some form of effort of a grass roots organization towards our Paladin review in 1.9.

After our review was finished I contemplated to shut it down, but feedback from the readers prompted me to continue.

I even asked before the one-year anniversary the readers if I should change the name. They didn't want to do that, so I kept it.

But Stephen W is right...that this thing has been going on now for over a year wasn't something I expected. The only real reason why I continue with it is because it happens to provide a service to people and that I also happen to be a selfless utilitarian by heart.
I've also gotten an email regarding a post made by Vaelin, so I need to clarify: I found myself sometimes to be dry on commentary and things to talk about and I considered many of Vaelin's comments on this blog to be thought-out and articulate, so decided to give him the ability to post. I don't tell him what to say and it's not vetted by me either.

While I like the spotlight, I really don't enjoy spending the time talking about insignificant stuff like this. But for clarity's sake I don't mind doing it one more time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian T. Stuart said...

Who ever says you're a Pally hater is a schmuck.

You're a critical thinker who points out some problems with the class.

Anyone who plays the Paladin seriously knows that everything isn't "fine" with the class. The BC improvements may change some of that, but there are some problems still. Fibble pointed out, very austutely, that the Paladin healing is overpowered in relation to the classes damage. Especially for a class that is a primary melee/secondary caster class.

Well, off my soapbox. You do a great job and hope you continue.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh, paladins do suck. They are great for pvp healbotting, and decent off healers in pve. In the grand scheme of things, they suck though.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm glad to see blizz kept the

Increases the bonus of your Seal of Crusader debuff by 20.

on the pvp gloves set. I'd be lost without the extra 20 damage bonus to SoCru, it truly makes the set epic!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home