21 December, 2005

Woah!

Sorry for the long hiatus. You know why? I'm sitting in a room that's half-around the world from the room I just sat in four days ago. In other words I've moved from Europe to the United States, and that move is now complete (finally!). There's a lot of stuff that I'm going to miss, much of it the food and culture from Sweden, especially Ramlösa. Lucky enough though there's always IKEA! Woot!

Enough personal stuff though... Back to work! Here's the latest news:

Caydiem's pissed and fed up with the constant trash talking that's going on at the Paladin forum. I don't condone actions like that and I hope you guys keep it civil. It's nevertheless interesting that she's really paying attention to the forum, so I really hope that they take notice that many of us don't approve of (a couple of) the changes in 1.9.

Here's an unexpected bit of news as well: She also says 1.9 might come up on PTR soon again! Hopefully a week worth's of silence regarding our changes is for the better when they get (if they) back up and we get to see the latest revision.

And last but not least, remember Loke who was the only Paladin who won in the Test of Honor contest a couple of months ago? Well, he shot me an email and told me he's finally gotten to Rank 14 and made a movie, go download it here. Congratulations Loke!

6 Comments:

Blogger L'Emmerdeur said...

Welcome to our humble little corner of the world!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah Slackers!! :P

Anyways, I dont comment on this thing much often but since its xmas and all ...

Merry Xmas and Happy new year my fellow paladins! =D

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caydiem can kiss my ass. I'm all in favor of civil discourse, but the least Blizzard could have done is to appoint somoeone with a lvl 60 Paladin to interact with the Paladin community. By not doing so, they only reenforce the stereotype that nobody there plays one - even if Caydiem says they do.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome (back?) to the USA!

Guilty
Machin Shin - Zul'Jin

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ... they must of done some serious rethinking if this is the case ... Back on the test realm? Can't just be bugs with AQ can it? I hope Paladins get more of a rethink

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a dpswannabeadin I find the Loke movie extremely fun to watch. Also it got me interested in the gear and stats, so I checked around some and found a thott link: http://www.thottbot.com/?profile=Loke.Kor%27gall
Anyone know if there is any other avalible since this doesnt show crit% or decent stats.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home