24 November, 2005

The importance of feedback

Euro CM's seem to be active contrary to their American counterparts (where are they? Edit: I'm stupid; it's Thanksgiving in the US!):
Thundergot has thrown up a feedback thread for Paladin changes in 1.9.

Most excellent, about time in my opinion.

What the developers really need to do is to actually motivate the changes for us. I know, it might sound odd -- but they should really consider doing this since the general Paladin community hasn't embraced this as well as the Hunter and Druid players have.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone want me to relay their points in the eu-thread? I am a euro-wower so I can't post anything you want to say in the thread. no swearing... unnecessarily ;)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and I'm sure that the developers will react to this feedback in the same manner that they did to the 100+ pages the first time around.

This is it people. Take it or leave, your class still sucks.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like the changes but they aren't very effective. Our DPS has pretty much stayed the same at a huge huge cost of mana. Killing a mob in Tyr's hand right now takes a tiny amount of mana. After fighting in Tyr's on the test center taking out one mob took nearly a thousand mana.

-KBG-

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home