18 October, 2005

Leaked screenshot from the expansion on the loose

Yesteday I saw a screenshot from that definetly was World of Warcraft alright. I could clearly see on the water, on the sky and on the overall "look" of it that it was WoW and not another game.

It showed something (in an area) that definetly isn't in the game we're playing right now. It didn't show too much, but interesting nevertheless because you can clearly figure out if you where the picture takes place. I don't think this picture could be fake since what's shown is too complicated to really be made by fans. It's definetly not photoshop work either.

I've been trying to track down where it came from to validate it further. So far no results.

I'm not going to link to it because Blizzard definetly does not approve of such practices, sorry. Only nine days left anyways.

Edit: I've seen more now, two more to be exact. These definetly are leaks.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link the Screenshots please!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you HAVE to show us these. I looked all over but couldn't find them.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Sorry guys. Can't do it. I know I'm being a party pooper.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. Horde Blood Elves. That's all they need - Spellbreakers to go along with Earthshock, Purge, and Will of the Forsaken. Alliance better get a new class: Pandaran Asskicker to finally balance things out in PvP.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah it's those blood elves again. Well, if they do make them horde it's probably to help boost their numbers. As it is known, many horde complain people don't play them because they're ugly.

Giving horde blood elves would give them the cosmetics they need to win over some players to the horde side haha.

Tho to be honest, I don't have a probably w/it if they are horde. What I would have a problems w/ would probably be the lore of it.

Why would the blood elves join horde? Elves hates trolls and likewise. Blood elves see orcs as barbarians and tauren as care bears. I'd be interesting to see the reasoning lore-wise why they would join the horde.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

I'm kinda wary of you guys linking to these pages who have this stuff, in fear of retribution from Blizzard -- but since I've noticed other websites freely allow their members to discuss and link to it on their forums I'm going to allow this as well.

Super interesting stuff! I don't think Blood Elves are going to be playable though... They hate Orcs as much as Humans.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This doesn't make a lot of sense. Granted, I'm a noob to Warcraft lore, but if I remember correctly, the Blood Elves are former High Elves who turned their back on the Alliance and returned to the dark magic ways.

I cannot imagine why they would join the Horde, since the Horde is responsible for downfall the High Elf nation.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Sorry. Had to delete your comments with the links. You probably know why.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home