14 October, 2005

1.9 will be it!

Basically... 1.9 will be the patch we've been waiting for. As said below, those four things they've been talking about was great but what I was really missing was aura viability...

But!

As Kyosei friendly noted in the comments, Eyonix has said the following:
We are currently reviewing each of the three Paladin talent trees, along with conducting a comprehensive review to their Seal and Judgment system. What we're keeping in mind during these reviews primarily concerns healing speed, cost and efficiency, along with DPS control and burst damage. In addition, we're looking into Aura versatility and Blessing duration. When we have more information on the specifics of change, we'll post the information for everyone to view.

What I do know is the talent changes are slated to hit patch version 1.9 (next content patch).
In other words... Patch 1.9 will basically be a total review (aka overhaul) of the class.

Wow.

Looks like it's the patch we've been waiting for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 60 druid was made a little happy with 1.8. Seeing the overhaul their talent trees got it gives me big hopes for my paladin ;D

It's made me actually dust it off and farm for the rest of my set.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Yeah. I have a level 60 Druid and I am absolutely LOVING IT! The combat versatility. The huge amount of builds you can now make. You can now kill stuff as a Druid relatively fast.

Yep, that's why I feel so good about 1.9 as well.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home