15 October, 2005

Need more Helm Smiths!

I know it's common for Paladin players to complain about the lack of +int Plate items. To be honest, I haven't been able to complain that much about it. Sure, not *all* gear we wear has to have int on it, but generally it's been an okay situation for me.

But, I've noticed that when it comes to helms we've got VERY little options:

- Two blues. (Whitesoul is crafted -- Healadin gear, Lightforge is the best all-around helm)
- Two epics. (Molten Core, BWL -- both are for the Healadin)
- The occasional green. (Is that the only one? Wow!)
And to top it off... Our PVP helms are void of +int, canyoubelieveit?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you mention MC, you should list the crown of destruction, the single best helmet for all those retribution paladins out there. It is just mail, but if you wear tons of plate, you can afford one mail item. Happy farming!

3:42 AM  
Blogger L'Emmerdeur said...

With unbuffed mana of 5100, I'd say healing is all my pally will be doing, so every item I wear has to have +int and +Healing. Period.

If I want to deal damage, I log on with my mage or my rogue.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paladins in general don't have much option for +int plate. Search thottbot for plate items that are >= rare with at least 1 int on them. Not much. Everyone cries about lawbringer but if you wanted awesome damage gear there is plenty of plate out there that caters to that because warriors also enjoy those items too.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home