12 October, 2006

My Eyes...the Goggles Do Nothing!

Sorry. I was too caught up in chatting in Ventrilo about epic lewtz and playing my Druid in ZG to think about what impacts the Closed Beta has for leaked info and such. Ah well...

Ghmou alerted me of two threads by Tinaris where one encompasses several aspects of the class from things such as Spiritual Attunement (which he says is very powerful, just as I expected) to Judgement of Justice and such. And the other is a write up on Seal of Vengeance which looks pretty sweet, full of goody details. Third, there's one by Bruse that details more about the Holy tree and group PVP.

I suggest you read all the responses they make in the threads. It's good non-blue reading.

Popcorn. Soda. Yum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To summarize: Awesome items (why am I suspicious?), SoV is the expected buff to PvE and doesn't do anything in PvP (also expected), JoJ is not a snare and can be broken by Rogue's Improved Sprint talent, and so on.
Healing took a dive, Prot got buffed and Ret.... well, actually, there seems to be conflicting opinions about it.

Bruse says: Healbots, same procedure as every year.
Tinaris says: We can actually try to be hybrids and dish out some sweet dmg (?).

I'm confused but expect the worst.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if only that could have come from blue...

Those posts really help the optimism level come back up some. I find myself still a bitter husk, but not a bitter husk thinking of ways to destroy the world...of warcraft...

Its something id have to get my hands on and play for a bit to truly decide, which means im gonna have to shell out the cash to buy it and give it a test run. Ah well, an addict and his money are soon parted I suppose.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home