07 August, 2006

Massively Preoccupied

I've been home a couple of days, and I've been massively preoccupied. When I first booted up WoW again, first time in over two months, I felt like Picard when encountering cake (with mint frosting!). Damn, plenty of stuff to do now...need that +FoL libram from Scholomance.

Anyways, work of blog redesign is under work still. Not sure when that's coming out.

Hopefully 1.12 will be out this Tuesday, right? It'll be interesting to see how much more PVP will be viable fun on my server.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully but the test servers are still up

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I hear Medhiv is almost as bad as terenas as far as stability goes.
Um...welcome back?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Yeah, it's had some problems. The lag caused two of one of the most prominous Horde guilds to leave, creating a huge dent on Horde side.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home