12 October, 2005

Odin's day

Sweet. Fangtooth gives the list the developers are paying close attention to:
More controlable DPS
Blessing duration
Seal/Judgements system
Talent trees
Basically our four main problems. Hopefully next patch we'll start to see some changes to them.

Someone asked Fangie if he's having fun yet. His response is positive.

Check this out.... A weird CM stalkers page. If I was a CM I'd be turned off from doing my job when I would realize people are analyzing every little bit of a word I was saying (hey -- guilty as charged! Sorry). Got it from this thread.

Leaked talents? This guy says they were online for a brief couple of minutes, then taken down. I wouldn't be surprised to see the preview come up within a couple of days! *holds thumbs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home