24 October, 2005

All I Wanna Do

Wow.... Today is the sixth day I've had the counter up on the website, and -- wowza! I had much more visitors than I thought! Not going to share the numbers just yet. Going to wait until next weak to really give out any form of numbers to let them stabilize (though it's really a bad week due to BlizzCon, which most likely is going to create a visitor spike).

Funny thing is... All I did really to get the name out was add a link to my signature on the official WoW board. I didn't send any kind of emails to other websites to "plz link me k thx". Things just kinda took off.

Another funny thing is that the name really works. It causes people to freak out. I saw people in the logs who searched for example "Burning Crusade" on a search engine and came here probably because they was wondering why the heck someone would name their blog "PaladinSucks.com". Most excellent!

I've been pondering really what to do with the blog to spice things up. It sucks to not have original content, which I was good at the beginning. When I look back at, lets say, September -- I didn't pay that much attention or had the will to create unique content for that month. And frankly, that sucks. I want to have stuff that you can't normally find on other Blizzard websites.

Much of the things I have planned has been put on hold right now, and many of the interviews and long articles I've done are several months old. I don't like that. Problem is though, is that, lets say I want to make another interview -- who the heck do I interview?

Well... There is one person that I can interview. Not likely though since he probably thinks I'm some kind of a hump, or worse -- dweeb! Heck, the name of this place might turn him off from participating.

But then again, all I really wanna do is have a some fun.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggs, your site is great. I come here on a daily basis to find out anything new for the Paladins. You also provide interesting links to other discussion points.

I learn more from here than hours of perusing the forums for CM comments.

As far as original content, let me know what you're thinking. As I mentioned to you before, you can use what ever I post.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree. Your blog is awesome. I also check it regularly and wish I thought of it first =).

So long as you keep the discussion around us Paladins, you can't go wrong. You don't need to change a thing.

Keep up the great work.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you interview McHammer I'm SO gonna hate it.

Aside from that, you can interview people who make WoW movies. You did it with Azeran and it was enjoyable, why not do it with Jamaz or something?

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I forgot to say that your blog is very good. The Azeran thing is how I discovered it (I'm Ryucha) and I've throughly enjoyed it since. Keep up the good work =)

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah this blog ist great.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Cool, thanks for the comments :)

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, LOVE YOUR SITE

Its actully my homepage :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home