16 November, 2006

Judgement 3 Piece Set Bonus Nerfed?

My guildmate has informed me of the change he noticed on the PTR. I hadn't noticed it myself, but then I wasn't trying a Holy build.

Previously, the bonus read, "Increases the radius of a Paladin's auras by 10."

The 3 piece bonus now reads, "Increases the radius of a Paladin's auras to 40yd."

Some testing may be needed to determine whether or not this is actually a nerf. I would assume the change was made to prevent Paladins investing in the Aura Mastery talent from upping their aura radius to 50 yards. At best, then, it would allow Paladins with at least 3 pieces of Judgement armor to spend those points elsewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mastgrr said...

Same thing applies to Shamans with their talent. This isn't that big of a deal.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's a nerf, it's hardly a spine-crushing one. And besides, if the new sets are five pieces like I've heard, they might be doing this just to keep people from using the other three pieces of judgement to up the range.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my 60 paladin copied onto the PTR already, but the PTR is bad today.
When I can, I'll check this out for you guys here, and myself too :)

I have more than 3 judgement pcs and have decided to throw a point in aura mastery.

Reporting back later in the day, hopefully.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home