05 November, 2005

Not Paladins, but Druids

I have a level 60 Druid, which's specced Feral right now. The reason for this is cause I originally wanted to play Feral when I created the char, and I tried out a Moonkin build on the test server but didn't enjoy it that much (one of my guild members joke about it, calling it the Oomkin).

The new talent trees the druids've got are amazing! You can make builds that you just couldn't think about before. I've been toying lately with a really fun speed-healing build, which you can view here. It's built upon the principle of getting as fast heals as possible, with combination of getting spell critts:

• Healing Touch is reduced to 2.5 from 3 second casting time.
• Nature's Swiftness grants you an instant heal every three minutes.
• Improved Regrowth grants you a 50% chance to crit.
• Nature's Grace decreases the casting time of the next spell by .5 seconds.
• Improved Moonfire so you can get a spell crit to activate Nature's Grace without having to heal.

In other words; 2 second Healing Touches or 1.5 second Regrowths. Fun!

I really, really hope fun builds like these become possible with our upcoming changes.

6 Comments:

Blogger LordVir said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 PM  
Blogger LordVir said...

This is slightly off topic, but the euro 'under development' page is slightly different than the US one...

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/index.html

Also, You should put up a link to the korean paladin talent calculator. Remember when the druids found out their new talents on the korea website before anywhere else? lol

http://www.worldofwarcraft.co.kr/info/talent/paladins/talents.htm

5:00 PM  
Blogger LordVir said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:02 PM  
Blogger LordVir said...

There should be an L in HTML in the korean link, sorry about that. lol

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

OK! I'll add those links tomorrow.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

Okay. I broke my promise, but I'll try to do it later this week :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home