04 February, 2006

You don't need more than just a pair.

This thread discusses the notion that, technically, you only need two Paladins in a raid. They're on to something... I've thought about for some time now:

Paladin #1: Judgement of Light.
Paladin #2: Judgement of Wisdom.

Paladin #1: Blessing of Kings.
Paladin #2: Blessing of Salvation.

Both: Cleanse. Put them in melee groups and use Fire Aura.

And you can go on and on with that...

The rest of them are just dead weight: Paladins are not the most craved healers. Worst tanker. Worst damage dealer. Etc... make your pick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mastgrr said...

I didn't say the Paladin is a bad healer, I said worst healer out of all healing classes. In retrospect it was a bad choice of words and I've decided to reword it to make it more clear.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your paladins in raids aren't pulling their weight if you think Paladins are the worst healer out of all the healing classes. I will go out on a limb and say we are actually the best healers in a raid situation. We have the greatest healing efficiency (with illumination and a high crit rate, mine is at 6hp/mana, double any priest), draw the lowest agro of all three classes, and our single target hp/s is still one of the best.
I'm surprised to see those sort of comment on this website. This is a reason why paladins have such a hard time convincing people of their effectiveness - the amount of people in my guild who can't get their head around our 2 healadins out-healing every other healer is mad...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home