04 August, 2005

Stand and Deliver?

I'm going to lurk around in the next hour to see if I can verify this. The spell seems crazy enough to actually be true. This combined with Repentance would give us three forms of single enemy stuns. That's pretty cool. Othniel reports:
Stand and Deliver (Rank 1)
Immobilizes enemy target for 4 seconds
Available at level 40
Mana cost 100
Range 20 yards
Cooldown 1 Min

Stand and Deliver (Rank 2)
Immobilizes enemy target for 6 seconds while doing 150 Holy damage over 6 seconds.
Available at level 50
Mana cost 150
Range 20 yards
Cooldown 1 Min

Stand and Deliver (Rank 3)
Immobilizes enemy target for 8 seconds while doing 250 Holy damage over 8 seconds.
Available at level 60
Mana cost 250
Range 20 yards
Cooldown 1 Min


Edit: Haven't been able to find anywhere else where this information is available. Othniel says in a post on the second page "When I get new info from my source I will be sure to update it here."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another kinda stun?

I'm not sure this is such a great advantage. Does it work on multiple targets?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mastgrr said...

I don't think it works on multiple targets. Looks to me like a third single target stun like Hammer of Justice/Repentance.

5:03 PM  
Blogger L'Emmerdeur said...

Well, considering my lvl 60 Pally almost outhealed a priest (170k vs 172k healed) on my first UBRS run (and my equipment is crap), I look forward to switching to Protection from Holy and becoming a stunbot as well as a healbot.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home